Sexual Health Questions?
Email or phone us to get a confidential answer from a sexual health expert.
If you have sexual health questions, call the SEX-SENSE line. It is free and confidential.
Sexual Health Information Line
- Monday to Friday, 9:00am to 9:00pm
You can also contact:
Yukon Sexual Health Clinic - (867) 393-6635
Tuesday: 12:30pm - 4:00pm and 5:00pm - 7:00pm (drop-in Tuesday from 5-7pm)
Wednesday: 9:00am-12 noon and 1:00pm - 4:00pm
Our clinic is open to youth, men, and women who want to:
- learn about general sexual health, options about birth control and pregnancy
- access low-cost birth control and supplies
- receive STI testing and treatment
Yukon HealthLine at 811
- A registered nurse will answer any of your health related questions.
- The service is confidential, and is free from anywhere in Yukon.
- Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Yukon Communicable Disease Control
- (867) 667-8323 (toll-free in Yukon: 1-800-661-0408 extension 8323).
- Offers sexual health information; STI testing: birth control; emergency birth control (morning after pill).
- Monday to Friday 8:30 AM to 4:00 PM (closed for lunch from 12:00 to 12:30).